Thank you for your Support of Wisconsin Music Teachers Association
Advertising with Wisconsin Music Teachers Association Exhibitors will help you reach the 450+ members. Our membership includes private music teachers, college and university instructors, and college student members across Wisconsin. WMTA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit as state affiliate of Music Teachers National Association (MTNA)
We offer many levels of advertising. Depending on the level of your choice, advertising with us allows you benefits such as:
- Relationship-building opportunities for you and our members.
- Educational opportunities for you to present the latest technologies and product lines.
- Demonstrations of how the tools your company provides is meeting the needs of the higher educational technology sector.
- Opportunities to share special offers with the vibrant WMTA community.
We offer promotional opportunities within our newsletter, at our conference or online. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment form can be found here.
Newsletter Advertising Options
WMTA produces a newsletter in February, May, August, and December. If you would like to submit an advertisement, an electronic submission and payment are due by the 15th of the month prior. (January 15, April 15, July 15, and November 15) Advertisements will not be added until payment is received. Please complete the below submission form and payment to have your advertisement included. Advertisements must be scaled for a vertical layout to standard page size.
- Multi-newsletter advertising: 4 ads in consecutive February, May, August, and December Newsletters, advance payment in full
- Full Page: $300
- Half Page: $150
- One-time Quarterly Newsletter full page color ad: $100
- One-time Quarterly Newsletter half page color ad: $50
- One-time use of our postal mailing list: $75
- One-time ad, sent via email by WMTA on your behalf to entire membership: $50
Conference Advertising Options
As an exhibitor at the WMTA Conference you will be marketing your products and services directly to a local audience of independent and college faculty music teachers, music students, and parents. You can find the Advertisement submission and payment form here for Conference options.
- Display and demonstrate your products
- Promote your business and its services
- Nurture valuable relationships with your customers
- Meet your customers face to face
- Introduce your products and services to a broader audience
- Advertise to a broad audience through our online booklet
The WMTA Conference welcomes exhibits of all products and services of interest to music teachers, including: publications, instruments, software, clothing and gifts, organizations, music education, or any other product or service that may be fun or valuable to our general membership.
Maximize your company’s presence at the WMTA Conference by taking advantage of promotional opportunities such as:
Deadline to submit your advertisement is August 15. Payment must be received by September 1.
- Your group will have a table at the conference in the exhibitor area, have a small logo listed with conference exhibitor listing in the conference booklet, have a full page ad in the conference booklet and advertise on the WMTA website from October 1-January 1. $200
- Your group will have a table at the conference in the exhibitor area, have a small logo listed with conference exhibitor listing in the conference booklet, have a half page ad in the conference booklet and advertise on the WMTA website from October 1-January 1. $150
- Full page advertisement in conference booklet and on the website for from October 1- January 1 No booth $100
- Half page advertisement in the conference booklet and on the website from October 1- January 1 No booth $50
- Additional booth needs such as electricity, etc. will be extra costs.
- Goody Bags: Coupons or small items like pencils, pens, or magnets with your logo are excellent ways to bring conference delegates to your booth. Please contact email@example.com for opportunities.
- Sponsorships: There are several opportunities for your company to sponsor events or services such as breakfasts, receptions, transportation, or massages. If you are interested in sponsoring events at our conference please see more information here and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor details: Fees are not refundable for any reason unless space is not available. In the event an exhibitor needs additional items, please contact WisconsinMTA@gmail.com to discuss. Exhibitors are responsible for all tax responsibility on sales and financial transactions with their business or organization. The Conference location and Wisconsin Music Teachers Association are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to exhibitor property and forever exempt them from any loss, damage, liability or expense associated with the event.
All Conference events take place at the hotel. Exhibitors are responsible for their own hotel reservations if needed, but may use the Conference rate. Please review the Conference page for more details about the hotel and how to make reservations. Conference Page
Before setting up, exhibitors should check in at the Conference registration desk. The Exhibitor hall will be available for set up between 5:00pm and 7:00pm on Thursday before Conference, and again from 7:00am to 8:00am on Friday during Conference. Exhibitors are responsible for moving and situating all of their own materials. All exhibitors must be completely ready by 8:00am on Friday and may not dismantle or pack until the closing of the exhibit hall time. Exhibitors must have all items moved out of the space by 7:00 PM on the day of the Exhibit Hall.
Conference participation and meals are not included in Exhibitor registration but may still be purchased in advance before the Conference registration deadline on September 15. Please email the office for more information about registration or purchasing tickets.