WMTA is excited that you are considering joining our association!
Becoming a member of WMTA means that you are choosing to take an active role in your career in music through the powerful network of teaching professionals in the local, state and national activities. Membership will allow you to network with other music professionals and grow as a musician and teacher. You will be able to help your students grow through the many programs available to them.
Member Benefits include:
- Networking with other music professionals state wide
- Connecting with others in your area through Local Associations
- Educational opportunities through the Wisconsin and National conferences
- Member resources from MTNA for your studio, running your business, legal resources and more.
- Your name will be listed on the “find a teacher” on the MTNA search pages.
- Investment services and both professional and personal insurance.
- Youth and Adult competitions and festivals
- Special educational programming
Membership includes the following:
National Level-Music Teachers National Association (MTNA)
State Level-Wisconsin Music Teachers Association (WMTA)
Local Level-a local association in your area; there are 13 across the state. Follow this link to find out more about local associations.
Membership in MTNA means you are automatically registered for WMTA. It’s up to you to join a local association. We strongly encourage you to do so as this is where you will gain the most professionally and personally. Local associations are the backbone of our state. Listings of the local associations are here.
The national office handles all levels of membership and provides us with the Wisconsin members. It’s one stop shopping! Be a part of this great group and make the connections to fellow teachers like you today.