About this Directory
Please choose a region from the regions below to reference the websites of teachers in those areas. WMTA does not officially represent, endorse or support any of these sites.
This includes the areas of Eau Claire, La Crosse, River Falls, and Superior.
- Deanna’s Pianna Studio www.DeannaPianna.com
- Lawton Music Studio https://lawsonmusicstudio.com
- Reed Music Studio http://www.reedmusicstudios.com
- Nicholas Phillips http://www.nicholasphillips.net
- Onalaska Music Academy www.onalaskamusicacademy.com
- Statz Music Studio http://www.statzmusic.com
This includes the areas of Green Bay, Oshkosh, Stevens Point, Wausau, Merrill, and Appleton.
- b7 Music Studio http://www.b7musicstudio.com
- Heywood Music Studio www.heywoodmusicstudios.com
- Shannon’s Piano Studio www.shannonspianostudio.com
- Marton Music Studio www.martonmusicstudio.com
- The Music Studio http://wausaumusicstudio.com
This includes the areas of Madison, Milwaukee, Janesville, Racine, Kenosha, Sheboygan, and Platteville.
- The Music Studio of Elizabeth Daniels https://ateyatekeys.wixsite.com/elisabethdaniels
- The Piano Studio of Emily Schultz www.emilyspianomadison.com
- Garin Piano Studio www.garinpianostudio.com
- Music by Cindy www.musicbycindy.com
- Mrs. Swen’s Piano Studio www.musicdynamicswales.com
- Shad Wenzlaff Studio at www.shadspiano.net
- Melodiya Piano Academy www.sunprairiepiano.com
- Music Dynamics Studio of the Musical Arts www.sussexmusiclessons.com
- Piano Together https://jenniferkottke.mymusicstaff.com/
How do I get My Site Listed?
Active WMTA members who have had consistent membership for at least two full years are eligible to post their sites in this directory. The website must be music focused and controlled at least in part by the submitting WMTA member. Before the site can be added to this list, the sites must first contain a link to this WMTA website. To submit your website for approval, please send an email to the WMTA administrator at wisconsinMTA@gmail.com. Once verified please allow up to two weeks to see the updated listing.
Submission emails must include the following:
- The website address.
- First and last name of the requesting member.
- The section you prefer to have your site listed under.
- A link to the page within your website that includes the WMTA website link.